It’s time to say bye to unhealthy fatty meals and unhygienic junk food. Adorn your meal table with the most mouth-watering and healthy snacks and keep your stomach pleased. No canned food can replace the homemade organic snacks both in flavor and quality. Make your route to the heart of your special ones via the stomach. Kiyu na kuch khaas ho jaye? So here, you’ll find the three magically delightful and crunchy walnuts snacks; power-packed with energy and loaded with delicious taste.
Caramel walnut cookies
Be it a tea party, brunch time, office break, or evening meal, enjoy the super delicious and easy to bake caramel walnut cookies. The Khaas crunchy caramel walnuts in the cookies bless your taste buds and make your stomach happy. Here is the easiest and quick recipe to bake caramel walnut cookies at home.
- Khaas crushed caramel walnuts
- Caramel choco chips
- Vanilla essence
- Baking soda
How to bake?
- Mash all the dry ingredients in a bowl with hands and fingers.
- Add 250 grams of butter to the mixture and mash well.
- Add two large eggs and half a teaspoon of vanilla essence and mix well.
- Add caramel chocolate chips and Khaas crushed walnuts to the mixture.
- Stir well until a perfectly smooth dough is formed.
- Break off small balls of dough and place them in a prepared baking tray.
- Place the tray in the baking oven.
- Bake at 190° for 15-20 minutes until the golden brown color of bookies appears.
- Cool the cookies.
- Garnish the cookies with hot drizzling melted chocolate or honey drops.
- Khaas caramel walnut cookies are ready to hit the walls of your stomach and extinguish the burning flames of hunger with the exquisite taste of khaas caramel walnuts.
Apple walnut muffins
Do you love playing with flavors and aromas? Do you love playing tricks with ingredients? Are you a food lover? Do you crave desserts? Do sweet meals make your stomach and taste buds happy? So here is the recipe of another all-season special, flavorful and delicious apple walnut muffin that will not only tackle your hunger pangs instantly but will inject the cascades of energy into your body. This apple walnut muffin is out of this world!
- Khaas walnuts
- Baking powder
- Vanilla extract
- Peeled apples
How to bake?
- In a large bowl, cream together half cup butter, one and a half cup sugar, vanilla, and salt.
- Add eggs to the mixture.
- Make a dough of flour, baking powder, and milk.
- Mix the dough and the soft creamy butter mixture.
- Add peeled apples and the khaas walnuts to the mixture.
- Scoop the mixture into muffin cups up to three fourth of the cup capacity.
- In a blender, blend white sugar, flour, cinnamon, and butter to make the cinnamon crumble.
- Add the smoothly blended topping to the mixture in the muffin cups.
- Bake at 190° for almost half an hour.
- Wait until the muffins turn golden brown.
- Cool them.
- Garnish the delicious baked muffins with walnut powder, honey, Apple slice, butter, or melted chocolate.
Akhrot ka Halwa
It’s a custom in brown families to celebrate the little moments of joy with traditional desserts. Be it eid carnivals, birthday bashes, or even routinely after-meal dessert; only a desi sweet dish can do the justice to taste buds. Adorn your dining tables with the very khaas akhrot ka healthy, flavorful, and a finger-licking halwa. Here’s the real quick and easy recipe.
- Khaas akhrot
- Lemon juice
How to cook?
- Boil fresh milk in a pot
- Add sumac and cook well
- Add lemon juice
- Stir till the water dries
- Add crushed hot and butter
- Wait till the halwa turns golden brown
- Pour it in a bowl
- Garnish it with other nuts like chilgoza, peanut, or cashew.
Relish the happy meal with your family, friends, and neighbors. It’s said that you bless your diet; the diet blesses your life. So, put aside all the unhygienic meal practices and be adamant about trimming off the unhealthy lifestyle and food patterns. Make your brain power boosted, skin glowing, vision strong, and stomach happy with the khaas akhrot, khajoor, and badam dishes.
Make your meals khaas by khas organic dry fruits
We are your good wishes. Your health is our supreme priority. Healthy people make the nation healthy. We are just a click away. We supply excellent organic dry fruits & Nuts at your doorstep. Have a certified nutritious life with us.
Bon Appetit, everyone!