What Personal Information is Collected and How?
While you can browse some site sections without being a registered member, certain activities (such as placing an order) require registration. When you register with Khaas Dryfruits.com, you provide us with your name, billing and delivery addresses, email address, telephone number, etc. You select a username and password, allowing you access to the Khaas Dryfruits Service. Your password should be kept strictly confidential to prevent unauthorized use. While using the Khaas Dryfruits Service, you may give us special shopping and delivery instructions, which we store and use to pick and deliver your order to your specifications. We do use your contact information to send you offers based on your previous orders and your interests.
What Cookies Are Collected?
Khaas Dryfruits also receives and stores certain types of information whenever you interact with us through “cookies.” Cookies enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide you with certain shopping features. These “cookies” allow us to give you customized and personalized service and helps us identify ways to improve your shopping experience. The “help” portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to reject or disable cookies or notice when a new cookie appears. If you choose to reject or disable cookies, you will be unable to use those Khaas Dryfruits Services that require such cookies. Khaas Dryfruits.com’s cookies do not contain any of your personally identifiable information.
· If you choose to buy on the Website, we collect information about your buying behavior.
· If you transact with us, we do not collect information, such as a credit/debit card number and a credit/debit card expiration date.
· If you choose to post messages on our message boards, chat rooms, or other message areas or leave feedback, we will collect information that you provide to us. We retain this information as necessary to resolve disputes, provide customer support, and troubleshoot problems as permitted by law.
· If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Website, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
We collect personally identifiable information (email address, name, phone number, credit card/debit card / other payment instrument details, etc.) from you when you set up a free account with us. While you can browse some sections of our Website without being a registered member, certain activities (such as placing an order) do require registration. We do use your contact information to send you offers based on your previous orders and your interests.
How Does Khaas Dryfruits Use My Information?
Khaas Dryfruits uses your information to provide the Khaas Dryfruits Service and personalize your shopping experience. Khaas Dryfruits does not sell personal information about individual customers (such as name, address, email address, credit card information) to third parties, sell or rent lists of customers or use information about individual customers except to provide the Khaas Dryfruits Service or as described below.
· Khaas Dryfruits may use aggregated information regarding its customers and usage of the Khaas Dryfruits Service (such as customer demographics and traffic patterns) and disclose such aggregated information to advertisers, partners and others for various purposes.
· Khaas Dryfruits may employ other companies and individuals to perform certain functions such as delivering packages and analyzing data. They may have access to personal information to perform their functions.
· Khaas Dryfruits may use or disclose personal information when Khaas Dryfruits believes it is appropriate to enforce this Agreement, to protect the rights, property or safety of Khaas Dryfruits or its users or to comply with the law.